ENGLAND face off against Italy in round two of the Six Nations 2023 – and both sides are looking to record their first win of the tournament.
England will be determined to put their Calcutta Cup defeat to Scotland behind them.
And Steve Borthwick’s side are clear favourites having never lost to Italy – winning all 29 of their encounters.
However, Italy ran defending champions France very close in their opener before eventually losing 24-29 in Rome.
But this a must-win for the Red and Whites if they are to keep their ambitions of lifting the trophy alive.
When is England vs Italy?
- England’s clash with Italy will take place on Sunday, February 12.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 3pm GMT.
- Twickenham Stadium will host the encounter and it can host approximately 82,000 fans.
- The Red and Whites humiliated Italy 33-0 when the sides last met in 2022.
What TV channel is England vs Italy on and can it be live streamed?
- The match will be broadcast LIVE on ITV in the UK.
- Coverage is set to commence from 2:15pm GMT – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- You can stream the game on the ITV X which you can download on your mobile device or tablet.
Can I watch it for FREE?
The simple answer is yes!
Ireland’s Six Nations match against France can be watched for FREE in the UK as long as you have a valid TV license.
What is the team news?
Ben Youngs, Ben Curry and Anthony Watson don’t make coach Steve Borthwick’s 29-man squad for the Italy game.
Winger Caden Murley and centre Guy Porter have also been released from the squad.
Tom Curry remains sidelined and Courtney Lawes misses out as continues his injury rehab.
Henry Slade and Henry Arundell return to the squad following injury.
- England 1/20
- Draw 45/1
- Italy 11/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication