SCOTLAND and Wales are set to square off in round two of the Six Nations 2023 TODAY.
Duhan van der Merwe’s TWO wonder-tries inspired Scotland to a phenomenal comeback against bitter rivals England.
And it was a result that saw the Scots retain the Calcutta Cup once again having held on to it since 2021.
Furthermore, Scottish head coach Gregor Townsend will feel as if his side are more than capable of beating a Welsh outfit who lost to Ireland in their opener.
However, it could be tougher than expected as Scotland have failed to beat Wales in the last two encounters.
When is Scotland vs Wales?
- Scotland’s highly-anticipated match against Wales will take place on Saturday, February 11.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 4:45pm GMT
- Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh, Scotland is the allocated arena for this encounter and it can host around 67,144 fans.
- Wales pipped Scotland to a 20-17 win in February last year.
What TV channel is Scotland vs Wales on and can it be live streamed?
- Scotland vs Wales will be broadcast LIVE on BBC One in the UK.
- Coverage is scheduled to commence from 4pm GMT – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- Viewers can head to the BBC Sport website or BBC iPlayer app to stream the entire action live.
Can I watch it for FREE?
Yes! Scotland’s mouth-watering Six Nations clash against Wales can be watched for FREE in the UK as long as you have a valid TV license.
What is the team news?
Gregor Townsend doesn’t have any fresh injury concerns ahead of Scotland’s match against Wales.
While Wales boss Warren Gatland has opted to drop Alun Wyn Jones despite the lock successfully recovering from a neck injury.
Scotland XV: 15. Stuart Hogg, 14. Kyle Steyn, 13. Huw Jones, 12. Sione Tuipulotu, 11. Duhan van der Merwe, 10. Finn Russell, 9. Ben White; 1. Pierre Schoeman, 2. George Turner, 3. Zander Fagerson, 4. Richie Gray, 5. Grant Gilchrist, 6. Jamie Ritchie (capt), 7. Luke Crosbie, 8. Matt Fagerson
Replacements: 16. Fraser Brown, 17. Jamie Bhatti, 18. WP Nel, 19. Jonny Gray, 20. Jack Dempsey, 21. George Horne, 22. Blair Kinghorn, 23. Chris Harris.
Wales XV: 15. Liam Williams, 14. Josh Adams, 13. George North, 12. Joe Hawkins, 11. Rio Dyer, 10. Dan Biggar, 9. Tomos Williams; 1. Wyn Jones, 2. Ken Owens (capt), 3. Dillon Lewis, 4. Dafydd Jenkins, 5. Adam Beard, 6. Christ Tshiunza, 7. Tommy Reffell, 8. Jac Morgan
Replacements: 16. Scott Baldwin, 17. Rhys Carre, 18. Leon Brown, 19. Rhys Davies, 20. Taulupe Faletau, 21. Rhys Webb, 22. Rhys Patchell, 23. Alex Cuthbert
- Scotland 4/11
- Draw 18/1
- Wales 12/5
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication